Dr. Margaret Williamson, a physician at Georgia Infectious Diseases, was featured on the Dr. Oz show. Tune-in to see one of the top infectious disease doctors in Atlanta. Watch the episode.
Read Dr. Williamson's article "Why Aren't Doctors Finding Parasites?"
Georgia Infectious Diseases, PC offers the following Services
When should I schedule an appointment with an Infectious Disease Specialist?
- Fever of unknown origin
- Chills and sweats
- Recurrent sore throat
- Shortness of breath
- Significant weight loss
- Skin lesions (open sores)
- Unusual Rash
- Abdomen pain
- Burning or pain with urination
- Post-operative infection
Why choose Georgia Infectious Diseases In-Office Infusion Therapy Services?
- Cost-Effective alternative to hospitalization
- Access to Certified Infusion Therapy Registered Professional Nurses
- Board-Certified Infectious Disease Physicians Readily Available
- Comfortable Environment (i.e. Reclining Chairs, Flat Screen TV, Snacks & Beverages)
- Panoramic Views of Metro Atlanta Skyline
- Located on the grounds of Saint Joseph?s Hospital next to Marta
- Valet & Covered Parking Available
What should I do if I'm planning to take a trip to another country?
If you are planning a trip, you need to protect yourself against diseases that are more common in the country or city you are visiting. Our travel clinic offers the latest health information and vaccinations needed for travel outside the United States. Click on the link to learn more about immunizations.
Patient forms are available to download for your convenience.
Meet Our Doctors
Meet our dedicated team of doctors.
What is an Infectious Disease?
Infectious disease occurs when the body is penetrated by microscopic organisms, which then multiply, potentially causing a wide range of physical symptoms.